Wednesday 20 June 2012

Letter to V.M Jones


Dear Mrs Jones

My name is Tyler. I think your book is touching and funny. I was astounded by your book. Buddy. My favourite part was when Josh described Chantel really well. When I grow up, I want to be an author like you.

You are a great author. I love writing, it is my favourite subject at school. How long did it take you to write this? Please can you give me some tips? I would love it if you could. My favourite chapters were The dream, going for gold and the end of the race.

When my class started reading this book I didn’t want to put it down. Your book inspired me to write stories with races, romance and other things too. Could you write another story about Buddy? My school is Parkvale and my class would like it if you came to our class.

Thanks Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tyler.
    Your letter is great, and I like your tagxedo it is really outstanding.
    I hope V.M Jones comes to our school as well.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Tyler It's awesome i love it

    ReplyDelete