Friday 11 May 2012

Reflection for Corner ball P.E.

Reflection for P.E.
WALT throw, catch and move without the ball

· Something I was pleased with was learning how to play the game
                            
…because it's really fun.

· I really enjoyed learning having fun with my classmates
 
…because it's a time where me and my  friends can have lots of fun together

· Something I found hard was dodging the the ball.


· Something that made me think was who to pass it to and when to try get the other players
                 
…because it was hard to find the write time to do it.

· Something I want to get better at is not taking long shots.
          (What can I do about it?)
Pass to my team more.


There is a picture of me in the corner.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Tyler!
    I like your reflection.
    Corner ball was a really fun game.
    What did you like the most about the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tyler!
    Your reflection is great!
    I really enjoyed Corner ball and by the looks of your reflection you liked it too!
    which was better tagging or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Tagging because it was really fun to dodge the ball.

      Delete
  3. I can see you really use your thinking skills when playing games, Tyler.

    The most important things are fun and teamwork and they are connected to each other.

    ReplyDelete